High-precision and easy-to-use lubrication system
Independent of temperature and counter pressure!
HAZEMAG LUTEC operates fully automatically, independent of temperature and pressure with a very precise discharge. The system consists of an electromechanical drive, an LC with 120 or 250 cm³ of lubricant (LUFIX) and a battery pack. The desired discharge period and LC size can easily be selected with the push button and are immediately visible in the LCD. The current operating status is indicated on the LCD and via LED signal lights (red / green) visible all round. The LED signals are recognisable from a distance.
HAZEMAG LUTEC is used for single-point lubrication of roller and sliding bearings, sliding guides and shaft seals.
Due to the precise lubricant metering, HAZEMAG LUTEC is ideal for lubrication of bearing points with specified lubricant quantities.
The lubrication system is protected against dust and water jets, subject to correct assembly of the individual parts (IP 65).
- Simple and self-explanatory operation
- Precise settings according to requirements prevent lubrication starvation and over-lubrication
- Can be turned off for extended equipment shutdowns
- Reliable, precise lubricant discharge independent of temperature and counter pressure
- Quick function control via LED signals saves time and relieves maintenance workers
- Mounting outside of dangerous areas or at easy-to-reach locations increases workplace safety
- Higher equipment availability since LC can be easily exchanged during running operation
- Drive: reusable
- Discharge period: 1, 2, 3, … 12 months
- Lubricant volume: 120 cm³ or 250 cm³
- Operating temperature of lubrication system: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Operating temperature of the lubricant: -30°C to +130°C
- Pressure build-up: 6 bar
- Protection class: IP 65
- Standard & special lubricants: Greases up to NLGI 2