SIDE SIZER HSS
SIZER LATERAL HSS
|Type||Maximum Capacity [t/h]||Inlet Size [mm]||Maximum Feed Size [mm]||Center Distance [mm]||Roll Length [mm]||Weight [kg]|
|HSS 0610||550||1.750 x 1.040||250||680||1.020||15.000|
|HSS 0616||825||1.750 x 1.550||250||680||1.530||20.000|
|HSS 0620||1.100||1.750 x 2.060||250||680||2.040||25.000|
|HSS 0625||1.350||1.750 x 2.570||250||680||2.220||30.000|
|HSS 0630||1.650||1.750 x 3.080||250||680||3.060||35.000|
|HSS 0810||900||2.080 x 1.040||350||850||1.020||25.000|
|HSS 0816||1.300||2.080 x 1.550||350||850||1.530||31.000|
|HSS 0820||1.750||2.080 x 2.060||350||850||2..040||39.000|
|HSS 0825||2.200||2.080 x 2.570||350||850||2.550||47.500|
|HSS 0830||2.600||2.080 x 2.080||350||850||2.550||47.500|
|HSS 0840||3.500||2.080 x 3.080||350||850||4.080||71.000|
The operating principle is based on a continuous generation of pressure between the crushing roll and side wall. Due to the unique and smart design, larger lumps can easily enter the crushing zone; between the crushing roll and housing sidewall. Its design and operation ensure the smooth and uninterrupted transport and processing of the feed material with a minimal generation of fines.
Design & Features
Housing / Wear liners
Housing and drive bracket of the HAZEMAG Sizer are very sturdy and thus suitable for heavy – duty
applications. The housing is fitted with heavy duty, wear resistant and exchangeable wear parts.
- Solid front wall to absorb the main crushing forces coming from crushing rolls.
- Solid and rugged welded steel construction for the side walls including wear plate.
- Internal wall with wear plates (in front of the front wall), protection for bearings.
- Hydraulically adjustable and retractable crushing wall, with a bolt on crushing comb
This retractable crushing wall acts as a protection for machine damages caused by entry of uncrushable. The possibility of adjustment acts as compensation for wear and as a possibility to effect the product gradation.
Track Roll Lifting Device
A roller carriage system that allows the sizer to be moved easily from under the feed hopper; giving full access to the sizer and its internal parts.
- Track roller lifting device (optional)
- Roll locking device
- Variety of crushing segments
- Reliable fixation of segments
- Product size variation by gap setting between crushing wall and crushing rolls
- Flywheel assembly (optional)
- Mechanical gear coupling placed between the gearbox and crushing roll
- Wherever possible, use of off-shelf available internals for the gear units
- Wall-mounted Gearboxes on one side of the machine
- Rotary and slip monitoring of the crushing rolls and fluid coupling (motor side)
- Monitoring of bearing, gear and fluid coupling temperatures
- Positioning control of the sidewalls