The HAZEMAG Feeder Breaker HFB is a complete horizontal roll crusher plant, which works according to the field-proven principle of crushing in the horizontal material flow.
The feeder breaker mainly consists of two machine components: the crushing roll and the chain conveyor. The arrangement of the crushing roll above the chain conveyor permits to use the chain conveyor as feed and as discharge conveyor.
The design and arrangement of the picks on the crushing roll as well as the scrapers in the conveyor decisively determine the product size. By means of the height-adjustable crushing roll and the adjustment of the chain conveyor’s conveying speed via a frequency converter the granulation size may be variably adjusted to customer requirements.
- Crushing of feed material to suitable size for belt conveyor transport directly at the face
- At-grade material feeding
- Set-up without foundation
- Highly mobile
- Variable length of chain conveyor
- Arrangement of picks depending on task
- Feed hopper
- Pre-screening with integrated roller screen HRS
- Steel substructure / skids
- Sliding skid, hydraulically adjustable in height
- Powerless crawler track
- Powered crawler track
- In underground coal and salt mining
- In open pit gypsum, chalk and coal mining
- On stockyards and transshipment sites, especially slags, petroleum coce and others